Impeach Trump twice.
Attempting to overthrow the government is treason, a capital crime, and the Trump administration has made alternative execution methods (e.g.: firing squad) permissible [newsweek] so: put the motherfucker up against a wall and shoot him. After a fair trial, of course.
🚨🚨BREAKING: The Washington Post has obtained a recording of Trump urging Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to overturn the results of the election.
Here’s part ONE of the recording: pic.twitter.com/ceaGiiBf6g
— United for the People (@people4kam) January 3, 2021
In case you can’t bear to listen to the audio, for which I would blame you not at all, it’s Trump trying to get Ruffensberger to “find a few more votes” in Georgia. And “just tell them you are going to re-examine it.”
I don’t know what bothers me more, choose from my list below:
- Trump’s such an idiot that he’d make a call like that while White House legal counsel and chief of staff were listening in
- Trump’s such an idiot that he doesn’t realize that even if Georgia ‘flipped’ he still lost the election
- The republican senate is so corrupt and “all in” on Trump’s counter-revolution that they would find Trump “not guilty” – no reason given
- Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are so concerned with political expedience that they’d never start impeachment proceedings
- Trump is obviously criminally insane and nobody’s going to lift a finger to get that man out of the White House and into psychiatric treatment where he belongs
There are many people whose love of power and opportunity are such that they’ll continue to let this deranged old coot put everyone in danger, power-hungry opportunists who tried to manipulate a pandemic to keep their guy from looking bad, and – in so doing – killed more Americans than the Vietnam war.
Put ’em up against the wall. And I know where there’s a nice, long, weatherproof steel slat wall that would finally have a useful purpose.
I’ll update this when Sarah Cooper weighs in. As she will.