1. jazzlet says

    It looks rather like clappers, two or more bits of wood, one fixed to a handle, the others tied on so that when you shake it you get a sound …

  2. says

    There is so much weird in this, I don’t know where to start. I dearly wish I had a translation. What happened to the artist whose tools are all over the ground?

Leave a Reply