A Mother’s Wishes for Her Daughter
- I wish you love yourself as much as you love others.
- I wish you take risks.
- I wish you try new things.
- I wish you respect the planet more than the generations before you.
- I wish you are kind to others even though the world is cruel.
- I wish you have control over your own body.
- I wish you eat and not feel guilty about it.
- I wish you always know you’re beautiful and that beauty is more than your appearance.
- I wish you find love.
- I wish you find passion.
- I wish you realize all emotions are valid and often expose your needs.
- I wish you see others’ voices as important as your own.
- I wish you follow your own path.
- I wish you find strength in any pain you experience.
- I wish you find success in whatever way you define it.
- I wish you always stay informed.
- I wish you always vote.
- I wish you never lose your love for books.
- I wish you accept your flaws and be realistic about the things you want to change.
- I wish you’re healthy – mentally and physically.
- I wish you’re happy and that you find happiness in your own way.
- I wish you get to travel.
- I wish you listen to your mind and body and give them what they need.
- I wish you are gentle with yourself.
- I wish you learn from our family’s story.
- I wish your thirst for knowledge never stops and that you learn as much as you can.
- I wish when you see others struggling you lift them up.
- I wish you realize that all people have more in common than not.
- I wish you always see others’ experiences as valid.
- I wish you always know I love you.
What would you add to the list?
I wish you long life?
What a great list! Now I wish I’d been able to verbalize such a list.
Children are amazing; once you hold your child in your arms, suddenly you understand how you want the world for them.