As you all know, we’re doing another round of fundraiser to get that albatross off PZ’s and other people’s necks. I know, it’s getting boring and annoying, and right now nobody is made of money anyway, but the good people caught up in Carrier’s bullshit (may he step on all the Legos) don’t deserve having to deal with this either.
And, as you also know, I’ve been crafting my evenings away, so let’s combine the pleasant with the useful, as the German saying goes (das Angenehme mit dem Nützlichen verbinden) and sell off some jewellery. While it may be too late for a Valentine’s gift, any lover of jewellery will tell you that it’s never a bad moment for a pretty gift.
- I’m not doing an auction but sell them off at fixed prices. First come, first served, though I can always try to make something similar for you.
- I’ll pay for economy shipping. If you want an upgrade, you chip in.
- All items shown in this post or my previous posts are up for sale. You can find them here, here, here and here. And here. And here. Man, I have been busy…
- The prices are fixed: a set of earrings 15$, a pendant 10$, a set of them 20 $. Unless I say otherwise, but you’ll see that in the post.
- All pendants come with a waxed cotton necklace, so you can wear them immediately. If you want a chain, please inquire.
- Payment: Just send the money directly to the fundraiser linked above. If I don’t know you well, I will ask you to send a confirmation to me.
All set? Here’s some nice stuff. You’ll know most of it already, I just tried to get some nicer pics. Yeah, still not great. I’m more of an outdoors photographer than a studio artist.
The colours are a bit off here. They are much redder. I could also work them into pendants, you know?
Inspired by Central American jewellery. the golden droplet is attached to the stopper, so if you want to tone them down a bit, just use a different stopper.
These did not quite turn out the way I wanted. Actually they were meant to be the central piece in the ones above. they are a bit less than 2 cm in diameter and go for a tenner. Of course I would also clean them up for you.
These are quite light and elegant. Gold foil and abalone shell
I’ll colour in the numbers for you. I realised I hadn’t quite finished when I took the pic.
The last two are the same sphere. I really tried, but if there is a way to get a nice pic of these, I haven’t found it yet…
So, who will be your Valentine?