Let’s keep the list going!
- Having the grocery store to yourself on Sunday mornings
Sleeping in on Sunday mornings
- I get to keep that 10 percent of my income that would normally go to the church – or give it away. It’s my choice.
- I’m not obligated to do weird rituals or celebrate meaningless holidays.
- Sex before marriage. I never understood why you would marry someone that you haven’t had sex with – too many unknowns.
- Sex just for fun and not procreation.
- No church-enforced rules that I don’t agree with. It seems I have Christian friends that are okay with marriage equality but still go to churches that preach against it. I don’t get it.
What would you add to the list?