I finally got the schedule for our Carnival of Curiosity fundraiser completed. Well, for all the Saturday events anyway (I’ll work on the Sunday events tomorrow). So now you know what you’re going to do a week from today! You’re going to be trapped at home, as usual, and you’ll be glued to a computer screen, doomscrolling through Facebook…no, wait, not that. We’ll have something better for you. We have events scheduled all day long! Look at the schedule! It really is all day Saturday! Instead you’ll be enlightened and entertained by the various freethoughtbloggers, and be intermittently inspired to click a link and send us money!
Remember, this is a fundraiser.
- Our GoFundMe, Defense against Carrier SLAPP Suit
- The FreethoughtBlogs PayPal
- My personal PayPal (it all goes into the fund)
- Sign up for my Patreon account (ditto, I don’t keep any of it)
Of course, it’s also a voluntary fundraiser. You don’t have to donate a penny if you don’t have one.
Anyway, the new stuff I added this morning for our Saturday schedule:
- At 3pm PT-6pm ET, 11pm BST, William Brinkman will do a reading from his novel, The Rift.
- At 6pm PT-9pm ET, 2 am BST, a selection of bloggers will participate in The Quiz, where their knowledge and wit will be tested. The winner will be crowned King/Queen of Freethoughtblogs! Very exciting.
- At 8pm PT-11pm PT, 4am BST, we will have a Sophisticated Literature Reading, dramatic renditions of some stuff people wrote down. There is a reason it is scheduled for a relatively late hour.
See? You’ll almost be happy to be quarantined/on lockdown/bored to tears, because you’ll have us to turn to. And us to donate some of your shrinking funds to, if you can.
P.S. You managed to donate over a thousand dollars to us in the last week, which we appreciate very much, and which will significantly help reduce our legal debt. Thank you!