It never is.
- Assembled an exam I’ll hand out to one class tomorrow
- Put together a bank of practice problems for another
- Graded a bunch of papers…which I can’t post yet (I’ve learned that putting up intermediate, incomplete results prompts squawks of protest from the remaining students, who fear I lost their work)
- Got my lecture notes for class tomorrow together
- Posted the presentation for the class on Canvas
- Bought some supplies for this week’s lab
- Didn’t take a nap
- Neglected FtB’s Sunday social backchannel gathering
- Drank 2 cups of coffee and a quart of Diet Dr Pepper
- Sharpened the kitchen knives
- Made soup, it’s simmering right now
- Maybe I’ll get to bed at a reasonable hour and sleep through the night (ha ha)
Tomorrow, Spring semester advising continues on top of the usual workload.
Hey, this week is busy, but next week is only a half week, and there’ll be no lab! I’m going to need that to make it to the end of the term.