We rational people know about Richard Dawkins’s excellent answer to a stupid ‘what if you’re wrong’ question. Now let’s enjoy the art. And let the believers think about what Dawkins says until they get back their rational logical mind.
Tag Archive: What if you are wrong
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Cristina Rad
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Finally, Banned.
- Banning and censorship
- Bangladesh’s new secular generation celebrating the killing of a war criminal
- India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- Fresh water lake on Mars!
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- All you need to know about Duck Dynasty by PZ Myers
- Your life is not your own by Ophelia Benson
- The fear of associating with atheists by Mano Singham
- Finally, Banned. by Taslima Nasreen
- Nigerian and Ugandan Lawmakers: The Passing of the Anti-Homosexuality Bills by Yemisi Ilesanmi
- Report on NSA released by Mano Singham
- But Mr Craig…! by PZ Myers
- On the issue of banning commenters by Mano Singham
- Fair representation of competing doctrines by Russell Glasser
- Ergo God Maximally Enjoys Getting Gangbanged by Richard Carrier
- Neal Boortz Defends White Santa by Ed Brayton
- 10 Christmas Carols Even An Atheist Could Love by Greta Christina