The Best Wife:
1. Listens to her husband and does her best to please him.
2. Always considers her husband’s well being.
3. Does not give the husband stress but gives him peace of mind.
4. Does not spend more than her husband earns.
5. Helps her husband at the time of problems.
6. Has patience when the husband doesn’t treat her justly.
7. Behaves and dresses modestly.
8. Learns and practises islam and teaches her husband too.
9. Does her best to raise their children in an islamic way.
Share Please — Nikahexplorer
1-5 would be ok advice for spouses – for spouses, I say. It would be ok for a couple planning to live together with affection and mutual whatnot – respect, concern, caring – just the basic requirement for sharing lives. Be good to each other; treat each other well; don’t be mean or selfish. Fine. But as advice for just one spouse? Yeah it sucks. And 6-9 are terrible.
Also – why the hell is the woman wearing a hijab at home?