Waaah. I just have the closing banquet tonight, and then tomorrow is a long travel day home. So what did I learn?
- Spiders are cool, but I guess I already knew that.
- Spiders are a jillion times more complicated than I thought, and I’ve got a lot to learn.
- Spider meetings are small and cozy and nice.
- I’ve made a list of a dozen experiments that I think are doable by undergrads, and will provide interesting information.
- I need to get home to start putting these ideas to work.
I guess that’s a pretty good outcome for a meeting, to end it inspired and better informed than I was at the beginning.
Next year AAS2020 will be held in Davis, California. I’m hoping I can fit it into my budget.