As a longtime fan of the Savage Lovecast, I had an absolute blast recording the podcast with Dan. If you found my blog through it, I assume you came here because you found me vaguely interesting.* I talk about a little bit of everything here – mostly atheism, feminism, science, and sex – but here are some posts you’ll probably enjoy:
- Genetics will not be used to abort straights OR gays
- On “fixing the gays” and science used for evil
- Natural sexuality
- Apparently even Humanists can be sex negative
- Anti-Porn event – emotional appeals and dangerous misinformation
- Your personal opinion does not trump scientific studies
- When religion protects sexism
If you want a more in depth analysis on how crappy current G-spot research is, check out my recent post. And if you want more information on the survey by Dr. Darrel Ray that showed atheists feel less guilty about their sex lives, Greta Christina has a wonderful summary article here.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet!
Current readers – You can find the podcast here.
*Though it’s entirely possible you came here to tell me to stfu and not infringe on your Dan Savage time, which is totally fine since I feel that way about some guests too.