It was a killer weekend, but I got a pile of work done, and now I’ve got a brief respite ahead of me. Very brief. My plans now are:
- Spider feeding! They hunger.
- More egg sacs hatched over the weekend, so I’ve got a lot of babies to sort out.
- We’ve been collecting time-lapse recordings of nocturnal web construction. I’ve got to sort out a few gigabytes of images.
- Class! Today I’m talking about basic chemistry of small molecules as a prelude to macromolecules the rest of the week.
- My students have been submitting lab schedule preferences, this afternoon I have to sort them into sections before the first lab tomorrow.
- Yeah, first lab tomorrow. This one is online, so I’m still not bumping into students, yet. Two more weeks until we’re physically rubbing elbows. I’m terrified.
As usual, it’s busy busy busy.