Half a million Hefazat-e-Islam supporters gathered in the city yesterday, where they set fire to shops and vehicles. The supporters of Hefazat-e-Islam or the protectors of Islam want to hang atheists. The government already arrested them for their crime of being atheists. But Hefazats are not happy. They want to kill them. Their main agenda …
Category Archive: Madness
Jan 14 2013
David Jennings’s description of Kumbha Mela sounds like it’s a hippie gathering. Over the bridges by the tens of thousands, shouting, chanting, singing, thrusting spears and tridents into the air, some painted orange, some wrapped in pink or saffron robes, some naked, some wearing crowns and capes, some bearded, some with swords, some with long …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- Schlumbumbi on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Tuhin on Bangladesh sucks
- mohit on Elevatorgate India style
- Dushyant Chauhan on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Kausik Datta on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Bullying at 35 thousand feet by Ophelia Benson
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- The Return of Matt Wykoff by Ed Brayton
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist. by Taslima Nasreen