It is true. You can print food now. NASA paid to develop a prototype 3D printer for food, so astronauts may one day enjoy 3D-printed pizza on Mars. NASA hopes the technology may one day be used to feed astronauts on longer space missions, such as the roughly 520 days required for a manned flight …
Tag Archive: NASA
Dec 13 2012
NASA is now educating the shitheads who believe the world will end on December 21, 2012. It looks like a canon is hired to kill a little mosquito. NASA should remain busy with our vast universe. Sane people have been working hard to make the shitheads understand that the world will not end in 2012 …
Aug 06 2012
Does God know anything about Mars? No, he does not. If he knew he would have told us everything about Mars to prove that ‘he knows everything’ and we did not have to spend more than 2 billion dollars to send rovers to Mars. The books God wrote or others wrote on behalf of God …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fresh water lake on Mars!
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- benetaylor on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Good on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Taslima Nasreen on Fresh water lake on Mars!
- richardelguru on Fresh water lake on Mars!
- trina on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- To remove shadows and blocks by Ophelia Benson
- All the lies told by and about the NSA by Mano Singham
- The Oklahoma Capitol grounds may be getting kind of crowded by Mano Singham
- And the Snowden hits keep coming by Mano Singham
- Was Mandela an atheist? The answer is no, and it doesn't matter. by PZ Myers
- David Silverman did kick butt by PZ Myers
- I'm cured, no more meat by PZ Myers
- Guys in dark alleys shouldn't get upset if women fear them by Tauriq Moosa
- The book that continues to inspire college sophomores by Ophelia Benson
- Open thread on AETV #843: Russell and Tracie by heicart
- The Worst Restaurant Traits by Ed Brayton
- Just dropping by by Ally Fogg