Professor Miguel Nicolelis and his team, from Duke University, North Carolina, have used Infra-red light (which rats can’t see)to trigger brain implants and signal a rat to move in a demonstration of brain interface controls. The infrared sensors gave rats the ability to detect the normally invisible light. The research could help us to one …
Tag Archive: Infra red light
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Cristina Rad
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- On the Margin of Error
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Islamic punishment: Amputation for theft
- Why do we all have to be afraid of Muslims?
- You are against embroidered burqas
- Holy Hell
- God in flames! Blasphemous music video!
- Fatwa cannot be forced upon people, Indian Supreme Court rules.
- Sometimes I just can’t stop laughing.
- The truth.
- We do not need divine assitance for anything really
- A woman was punished for being gang raped.
- Samir on Ramadan was a non-Muslim pagan Arab festival
- timberwoof on Islamic punishment: Amputation for theft
- khalil Rizkallah on Ramadan was a non-Muslim pagan Arab festival
- nikhil on Shame on women!
- tuhin on Bangladesh! A fucked-up country! (Warning: Violent image)
- [Lounge #453] by PZ Myers
- Open Thread for AETV #855 - Matt and Tracie by heicart
- Critical Review of Maurice Casey’s Defense of the Historicity of Jesus by Richard Carrier
- Alamo Victims Get Half a Billion Dollars by Ed Brayton
- Separating god from morality by Ophelia Benson
- Quick, while I have the TERFs and MRAs distracted, go solve all the problems! by Jason Thibeault