Adam Lanza was intelligent, shy, nerdy, genius, goth, quiet, remote, socially awkward. He probably suffered from Asperger syndrome and some psychiatric disorders! If the US had strict gun control laws, Adam wouldn’t have been able to get his hands on guns so easily. And if the US had universal health care system, Adam wouldn’t have …
Tag Archive: Adam Lanza
Dec 15 2012
“Guns don’t kill people. People with guns kill people.” School shooting is not new in America. It started since 1764. It is still continuing. A gun man killed 20 children this morning. Lone men, mad men, crazy, insane are everywhere but they can not get guns as easily in the other countries as in the …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- Kausik Datta on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- kheteshwar borawat on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Gregory in Seattle on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Avicenna on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Taslima Nasreen on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Um, About Those "Male"- and "Female"-Wired Brains by Stephanie Zvan
- Nelson Mandela has passed away by Stephen "DarkSyde" Andrew
- What is faith? by Mano Singham
- Forgotten by Ophelia Benson
- The Gettier Problem by Richard Carrier
- Miller: Gay Rights Lead to 'State-Sanctioned Murder of Christians' by Ed Brayton
- Bullying at 35 thousand feet by Ophelia Benson
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- The Return of Matt Wykoff by Ed Brayton
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist. by Taslima Nasreen