She decided to divorce her abusive husband and marry someone else whom she loves.
The man is not mentally ill. He just hates women. He grew up hating women. Hating women is considered ‘masculine’, loving women ‘feminine’. Men do not want to be feminine. They fear love will ultimately make them soft and submissive. So, they prefer to dominate women. Men are the masters. Men are the decision makers. To save family honor if it is necessary to behead their mother, sister, wife, daughter and other female family members, they believe, they should do it without hesitation.
Jan 04 2013
After beheading his sister man walking with a sword in one hand and the severed head in the other
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fresh water lake on Mars!
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- benetaylor on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Good on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Taslima Nasreen on Fresh water lake on Mars!
- richardelguru on Fresh water lake on Mars!
- trina on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- The church and its insurers continue to play hardball with victims by Ophelia Benson
- Edward Snowden runner up for Time's Person of the Year by Mano Singham
- UN classifies lack of abortion access as a form of torture by Jason Thibeault
- Special tickets by Ophelia Benson
- Testing in Accelerated Christian 'Education' by Ed Brayton
- How Not to Share the Gospel by Ed Brayton
- We should not talk about racism by PZ Myers
- Guys in dark alleys shouldn't get upset if women fear them by Tauriq Moosa
- The book that continues to inspire college sophomores by Ophelia Benson
- Open thread on AETV #843: Russell and Tracie by heicart
- The Worst Restaurant Traits by Ed Brayton
- Just dropping by by Ally Fogg