It’s not on my calendar, but I do have a set of priorities today:
- Dirty work. I have to clean up the cell biology lab from last semester, because another class will be using it this semester. I have to store away microscopes and computers, and scrub benches.
- Setting up fly stocks for my genetics lab.
- Feeding spiders some of those same flies.
- Shoveling sidewalks. We got more snow last night.
- Picking up all the things on the floor that our cat spent the last week knocking over.
More will probably come up. It always does.