Wow. Alex McNabb is the personification of the worst smug assholes ever. He’s an EMT who also moonlights on the Daily Shoah, a blatantly racist, anti-semitic, neo-Nazi site, and he makes ‘jokes’ about the black citizens he is supposed to treat, calling them “gorillas”, “dindus”, “Harambe”, etc., and also joked about terrorizing a black child with a large gauge hypodermic needle.
Listen to his excuses:
- There’s no proof he’s a neo-Nazi. He’s spouting neo-Nazi tropes on a neo-Nazi site, but gosh, he’s a complex human being.
- He’s been smeared by the Huffington Post, which is a far-left terrorist organization.
- Free speech. Free speech. Free speech. It’s under assault in this country, don’t you know.
- All the media cares about is their latest witch hunt, because they know it will sell advertising.
- The media says the same stuff about our president that they do about McNabb, therefore they are liars.
- It’s all edgy shock comedy. It’s a joke.
- He’s not a racist, he’s an entertainer, and his audience finds him entertaining. Never mind that it’s a select audience of flaming racists.
- He’s got a bigger audience than the city council member questioning him.
And jesus fuck but he is so damn smug, for a guy mindlessly parroting shitlord noise. He cheerfully admits to making all of these slurs, and just excuses them because he thinks they’re funny, and his audience of assholes think it’s funny.
Also, he works for something called the “JEB Stuart Volunteer Rescue Squad” (or did, he’s an unpaid leave). So the black people in that Virginia county have to rely on emergency services named after a Confederate general? I can see where the problem starts.