They did! And it’s every bit as stupid, clueless, and inane as you might imagine. It’s titled
QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs!, and it features Sargon of Akkad, Undoomed, Armoured Skeptic, Atheism is Unstoppable, Kraut and Tea, Chris Ray Run, Anthony Fantano, Mr Repzion, Cult of Dusty, and of course, The Amazing Atheist, (nice list of youtubers to ignore forevermore) and they have 27 questions shouted by a group of indignant white men in silly costumes or using pretentious animated avatars, all demonstrating that special combination of oblivious racism and sexism that makes other white male atheists cringe in embarrassment. I’m not going to link to it, but I will post the
QUESTIONS! they ask, because they’re so mundane and goofy. You can see the whole thing over at Martin Hughes’ place, and most importantly, you can see his lengthy replies. I’ll just give flippant replies here.
1. Why do you claim to speak for LGBT people, women, and ethnic minorities but when lgbt people, women, and ethnic minorities disagree with you, you harass them?
Disagreement is not harassment. Persisting in pestering someone when they ask you to stop is harassment. These guys usually don’t comprehend that.
2. Do you realize that your war on language through political correctness has made you bedfellows with true rape culture?
In other words, Islam, the world’s most misogynistic ideology?
I’m too busy waging War on Christmas to have a War on Language, but each are as fictitious as the other.
Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all rather disgustingly misogynistic. I oppose most strongly the one that affects me the most, but that doesn’t mean I think the others are hunky-dory.
3. Do you want women to be equal or do you want women to be a protected class?
You can’t have both.
If you expect society to be treat women as equal with men, why don’t women have to take responsibility for their own safety?
They do already! The question should be about why men don’t have to take responsibility for their aggression and violence.
4. What are you afraid will happen when you leave your “safe space”?
The same crap that happens every day. Why do you resent the fact that some people would like a sanctuary where they don’t have to listen to tedious assholes like you?
5. How can you possibly justify the idea that it’s somehow racist to disagree with black lives matter?
And yet it’s not racist when a black person tweets something like, “kill all white people.”
Are you seriously equating the Black Lives Matter movement with violent threats to kill all white people? Because they’re not the same.
6. Are you aware the present is not the past?
Are you familiar with the concept of linear time?
Because you seem incredibly comfortable traveling back through time by talking about how bad things were for women, or black people, or whomever. And then by using some form of SJW magic, you then claim or imply that those problems in the past exist today.
Are you aware that this trick that you’re doing is not working? Why do you think that would work?
Are you aware that condescending stupidity makes you look like an idiot?
These words are spoken by a cartoon kangaroo, by the way.
7. Why do you think that you can spend your entire life in a state of perpetual emotional immaturity?
Do you actually imagine that you’ll be able to stretch out your adolescence for your entire existence?
Someone in a group of pompous, privileged dudebros actually asked that question.
8. Did you know there are 13% more women in college right now than men?
So if the whole goal of feminism is “equality,” shouldn’t we have some men-only scholarships in order to equal everything out?
Uh, there are scholarships just for men.
I assure you, we educators are well aware of the disparities, and are working constantly to correct them. The thing is, they are different problems: women face social pressures that depress economic and educational success, while men face social pressures that declare education to be unmanly, among other things. The men at my university are generally confident that they deserve to be there, while the women are more full of doubt.
These are complex problems that won’t be solved with scholarships. Scholarships are needed to correct economic inequities, but there’s more to this problem than just money.
9. If feminism and egalitarianism are both about equal rights, than why does one start with a gendered prefix while the other one is entirely gender neutral?
If medicine is all about making all people well, why do some doctors specialize in, say, oncology, or even gynecology?
10. What do you hope to gain by bringing back racial segregation?
11. When my grand-uncle was dropping bombs on London, did your grandparents get out of their bunkers in the morning to protest with signs that read, “Not all Nazis”?
Did you know that there were anti-German riots in the UK? Let’s just lash out and burn down the businesses of everyone named “Meier”, even if their family had been living here for generations. Or how about the Japanese internment in the US?
The problem is rarely that citizens are overly zealous in recognizing diversity, but more that we tend to lump people together unfairly. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, where the failure to appreciate that “Not All Japs” were America-hating traitors left deep scars.
12. Why do you think every cis white male is born racist?
Racism is a learned behavior.
And you have learned it well.
No one thinks that, by the way.
13. How can you possibly say that the phrase “All Lives Matter” is somehow racist?
It sounds like someone the Dalai Lama would say.
Saying all lives matter is not racist. Trying to deny the reality of racism against minorities by drowning out their specific concerns with platitudes is.
14. Would you rather be right, or popular?
It seems like your primary objective is to score social points and get public validation.
You speak publicly in the same way that people write their dating profiles.
Stop trying to demonstrate how awesome you are, and get real.
Wait. This one is said by some kind of animal dressed in a burka, in front of a video of a black woman lifting weights. I was distracted by the overwhelming irrelevancy of the whole thing.
But no. Injustice exists. Trying to right it has a greater purpose than “social points”.
15. So if a drunk man sleeps with a drunk woman, the woman is incapable of giving consent.
But the man is?
This has been yet another edition of simple answers to stupid questions.
16. Is it really easier trying to spend all your life attempting to pacify the world and subdue all around you, instead of accepting that you are the person that has to change?
OK, you win. So you’re going to give up the atheist thing and just accept Islam now?
17. When I sing along with rap music, is it OK if I say the word “nigga”?
Why do white people so desperately want an excuse to say “nigga”? It’s just weird.
18. How do you reconcile your opinion that gender doesn’t matter or even exist with your need to invent new genders each day?
I don’t even…gender matters a lot to individuals. It’s the basis for a great deal of appalling discrimination and oppression. Who’s denying it? Not anyone on my side.
19. In your version of equality will white men ever have a voice in society or will white men always be too privileged to participate in discussion?
Says the guy in a public video made entirely by white men, complaining about society.
20. What makes you think that the power of censorship that you are so desperately trying to establish now will at no point be used against you?
Saying that I don’t want to listen to you is not censorship. One of your problems is that you demand that everyone must pay attention to you while you shout down everyone else.
21. Why is it that if a woman dresses sexy or even topless in public you support it, but if a female video-game character is dressed sexy, then you want her clothed more modestly?
If a woman chooses to dress however she wants, that is her right. When other people decide that the majority representation of women in media will always be
sexy, that is wrong. You do realize that video game characters aren’t voluntary agents, right?
22. What is your favorite song to sing really loud when you’re confronted with a different point of view?
4’33” by John Cage.
23. Why are you afraid of dissenting opinions?
Your continued attempts to silence all opposition, either by smearing them publicly, or labeling their content as “hate speech” and having it removed, only serves to insulate your bubble even more and maintain your echo chamber.
It also prevents you from taking on new information and hearing different points of view.
Different points of view that are sometimes superior to yours.
Which tends to happen whenever I talk.
Nah, sorry, your point of view is common as mud and not particularly interesting.
By the way, you seem to have confused “afraid” with “excruciatingly bored”.
24. What is reverse racism? Like, what the actual fuck is it?
It’s just racism, right?
Do you even know that
reverse racism is not a concept supported by us SJWs, but rather is an excuse for resentment against policies of affirmative action, promoted by people like you?
25. Do any of you people actually remember all the pronouns?
You know the list, right? The one with 76 fucking genders.
Do you remember all the names people use for each other? There’s millions of ’em: John, Jane, Peter, Elizabeth, Fred, Wilma, etc. How do you keep them straight? It’s gotten to the point where I see some stranger on the street and I don’t know what they’re called, and I have to ask them. It’s horrific.
26. Why do you feel entitled to control what artists and entertainers are allowed to express?
Why do you think your sensibilities should be placed above the sensibilities of actual creators?
Who has control of what artists express? Not me.
Do these privileged assholes feel entitled to control our expression of disgust at the racism and sexism they represent? Yes. Do they think they’re somehow privileged to be “creators”, while others are not? Yes.
27. Have you ever considered that using the terms “racism” and “sexism” as haphazardly as you do to describe everything under the sun that makes you feel uncomfortable devalues the word to the point that it actually hurts the people who actually suffer from real racism and real sexism?
Have you ever fucking thought of that?
This is the culminating question of a video in which a bunch of white men rant about what makes them feel uncomfortable.
There is, however, one final shot of one of the white guys suggesting that SJWs ought to drink bleach.
Again, if you want to read a reply that takes these clowns somewhat more seriously, see Martin Hughes.