Notice: I didn’t ask whether you’d like to get paid to work there — just whether you’d like to work totally for free. All you have to do is fill out the application!
This is a non-trivial exercise. It’s a long form, and you also have to be prepared to give your church references. Well, I’m out!
You also need to answer 12 questions, in detail. I’ve filled it out with my answers.
To be considered you must provide answers to the following questions. After those questions you need to utilize the blank space below to provide two detailed statements. The first statement is your Christian salvation testimony. The second statement is your belief about creation. Applicants that do not answer all questions and do not submit both statements will not be considered.
1. How does one get to heaven when they die? (One doesn’t.)
2. Why do you believe YOU will go to heaven when you die? (Nope.)
3. What would cause anyone to go to hell? (There is no hell.)
4. Do you believe suffering in hell is eternal? (No. See #3.)
5. What do you believe to be the main difference between Christianity and other religions? (Irrelevant and silly differences in doctrine.)
6. Do you believe the earth is thousands of years old or millions of years or does it matter? Explain your thoughts. (Billions. The evidence says so.)
7. “I believe that the ONLY legitimate marriage sanctioned by God and given in Scripture is the joining of one natural born man and one natural born woman. All other unions are contrary to clear Biblical teaching.” Do you agree with this statement or disagree? (I don’t really care what the Bible says.)
8. Please provide a brief statement regarding your Christian Testimony of Salvation. (I don’t believe in salvation. Brief enough?)
9. Please provide a brief statement of your position regarding Creation. (It’s nonsense.)
10. Please provide a brief statement about your position as relates to the inspiration, inerrancy (100% accuracy) of the Bible as the ONLY true Word of God. (It is neither inspired nor inerrant.)
11. How would you respond to someone who said “The Koran or the Book of Mormon are equally the Word of God.”? (I agree!)
12. Please confirm that you have a valid email address with regular access and confirm that you will periodically check email for forms and information from AiG. (Eh. Probably not.)
I wonder what the people who apply for paying jobs there have to do?