Yes, you are right. You have heard exactly what Menz say. For ‘some’ guys? Come on! Women and children are raped everyday not by men, but by Aliens from other planets. Right? Here I would say ‘men’ instead of ‘white men’. I love cartoons. Don’t you, also? Why don’t you share some hilarious cartoons about …
Tag Archive: MRA
Dec 08 2012
Fox News has published a sexist Op-Ed. It Says Women's Nature Is To Be Dominated By Men. It says more shitty things. All they want to say is men are sad because women are not women anymore. Women lost their femininity. The ’70s feminist movement dramatically changed women. Women are not anymore submissive, shy, vulnerable, …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- Gilgamecha42 on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- benetaylor on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Muhammad on A religious mother murdered her son for ‘failing to learn the Quran’
- Amit Shukla on Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Yashna's Skeptic on Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Shopping and baby Jesus by Ophelia Benson
- Homeschooled for good by Ophelia Benson
- Mega-cheese by PZ Myers
- The infuriating arguments against raising the minimum wage by Mano Singham
- Creationist Medicine - A Review of a Creationist Medical Paper by Avicenna
- Disgust and closets and out campaigns by Ophelia Benson
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- The book that continues to inspire college sophomores by Ophelia Benson
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- More examples of the double standard in the Middle East by Mano Singham
- Rage Blogging and Drama: The Elan Gale Story by Jason Thibeault