Today I want to apologize to my mother for saying all those years when she was alive that ‘she does not work, she is a housewife’. She was given in marriage when she was a 10-year-old child. Since then she woke up at dawn, worked all day to make breakfast for everyone, and then lunch …
Tag Archive: Mother
May 13 2012
We all know Mother’s Day is a big buck business. It is still a good day. Children think of their mothers for at least one day a year! When my mother was alive, I didn’t have time to think of her. She died. Now I think of her everyday. I repent everyday.
Apr 13 2012
1 My mother’s eyes became yellowish, egg-yoke like. Her belly swelled out rapidly like an overly full water tank ready to burst at any moment. No longer able to stand up, or sit down, or even move her fingers, she just lay there. At the end of her days, she did not look like Mother …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Cristina Rad
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- On the Margin of Error
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Islamic punishment: Amputation for theft
- Why do we all have to be afraid of Muslims?
- You are against embroidered burqas
- Holy Hell
- God in flames! Blasphemous music video!
- Fatwa cannot be forced upon people, Indian Supreme Court rules.
- Sometimes I just can’t stop laughing.
- The truth.
- We do not need divine assitance for anything really
- A woman was punished for being gang raped.
- Jake Carson on Size Matters. I told you!
- streaming Pakistan vs Bangladesh on Bangladesh has potential to be worse than Pakistan.
- Samir on Ramadan was a non-Muslim pagan Arab festival
- timberwoof on Islamic punishment: Amputation for theft
- Life After Rape; Read With Caution - Parenting And Mental Health on Rape is old-fashioned. Gang rape is a trend.
- [Lounge #453] by PZ Myers
- Open Thread for AETV #855 - Matt and Tracie by heicart
- Critical Review of Maurice Casey’s Defense of the Historicity of Jesus by Richard Carrier
- Separating god from morality by Ophelia Benson
- Quick, while I have the TERFs and MRAs distracted, go solve all the problems! by Jason Thibeault
- Getting into bed with Christian fundamentalism: Behind the APPG report by Ally Fogg