Allah sent Muhammad buraq, the winged horse, so that Muhammad,the prophet could travel to heaven. He went to heaven on buraq and met Moses, Jesus, a few more bearded guys and finally Allah the almighty. Now look at the condition of Bangladesh today. They don’t have enough vehicles to travel. Millions of people are travelling …
Tag Archive: Buraq
Aug 14 2012
Muhammad visited heaven and hell. He met Allah, the creator of the universe. It was 7th century. There was no space-shuttle or airplane or helicopter. He did not have wings to fly. Angle Gabriel brought a buraq, a white animal, smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey. Some people imagined buraq as kamdhenu, …
About the Author
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Lousy Canuck
- Maryam Namazie
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- Fresh water lake on Mars!
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Gay in India – You’re Illegal! | Vida Manejo on The Living Dead
- StevoR : Free West Papua, free Tibet, let the Chagossians return! on India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- StevoR : Free West Papua, free Tibet, let the Chagossians return! on Fresh water lake on Mars!
- Gunnar Gällmo on India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- michaelbusch on India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- Maltby and Barkatulla on PM by Ophelia Benson
- Ergo God Maximally Enjoys Getting Gangbanged by Richard Carrier
- Atheist Pols: Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are by Ed Brayton
- Public Forums and Christian Privilege by Ed Brayton
- Those who wish to sit in separate areas by Ophelia Benson
- Fair representation of competing doctrines by Russell Glasser
- I'm cured, no more meat by PZ Myers
- Guys in dark alleys shouldn't get upset if women fear them by Tauriq Moosa
- Open thread on AETV #843: Russell and Tracie by heicart
- Just dropping by by Ally Fogg
- Nick Cohen spurns the proffered compromise by Ophelia Benson
- What This Depression Survivor Hears When You Call Religion A Mental Illness by Miri, Professional Fun-Ruiner