On eBay, obviously!
The source is the PL Institute of Space Technologies. It’s an amazing place that offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in “Creationist in Sciences” (a Cr.S. degree is not equivalent to a bachelor’s degree, they say), and also carries out research in these fields:
- Creational Healing: We develop a new kind
of healing method.
- Electrical Engineering: We develop and use
a new kind of semiconductor technology mainly based on silicon, copper and
oxygen, and we search for new energy systems, etc.
- Minor-System-Technology: This
environmentally sustainable technology uses a minimum of resources to solve
- Polycultural Engineering: We develop a new
kind of agriculture based on balanced ecological systems.
- Spacecraft Engineering: We develop minor
probes and new kinds of drives using principles of alternative physics. The far
distant goal is to develop and to realize a generation spaceship for a
- Theological Cosmology: Research of the
deeper knowledge in astronomy and exobiology.
- Mathematics: Research of the deeper
knowledge in holistic mathematics.
- Theology: Practicing and teaching of
down-to-earth Christianity based on the Holy Bible.
“They” are using the plural pronoun, but I’m afraid I get the impression that it’s actually a singular fellow talking to himself in his garage. His biography page says that he’s not certain that he’s not a fruitcake and that he has a B.S. in electrical engineering. Shhhh, don’t make a big deal of it, the engineers are always embarrassed when another creationist engineer staggers out of the utility closet.