We have seen a lot of Muhammad cartoons. But I think burqa cartoons are funnier. “I’m quite pleased with your new appearance. Now you are finally behaving like a proper woman!” Pardon the delay, I didn’t know what to wear.
Tag Archive: Freedom From Religion
Jun 03 2012
Once upon a time widows were burned alive on their dead husband’s funeral pyres. It was believed that if a widow burn herself to death soon after her husband died, her husband would go to heaven and all his sins would be gone with the wind. Suttee or sati (“good woman” or “chaste wife”) was …
May 03 2012
”You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons; first of all, I think he’s a good actor. Ok. To me, that counts. Second; he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn’t fuck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that god was having …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- Gregory in Seattle on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Avicenna on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Taslima Nasreen on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sarita on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Kausik Datta on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Krauthammer's Backflip on the Filibuster by Ed Brayton
- How many has Oprah killed? by PZ Myers
- The book that continues to inspire college sophomores by Ophelia Benson
- The Pilgrims Did Not Found America by Ed Brayton
- Republicans need training by PZ Myers
- Morton Grove Doesn't Want Dirty Atheist Money by Ed Brayton
- Bullying at 35 thousand feet by Ophelia Benson
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- The Return of Matt Wykoff by Ed Brayton
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist. by Taslima Nasreen