My father was a medical doctor. He was a rational man in a deeply religious society. He was born in a poor illiterate family. But he went to a school against his family’s wishes. He moved from his village to a city with a dream to become a doctor. He struggled a lot to make …
Tag Archive: Father
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- Fresh water lake on Mars!
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- michaelbusch on India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- John Morales on India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- Prick on India banned love. But love must not be banned.
- benetaylor on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Good on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- New at Rosetta Stones: A Selection o' Books for the Geology Buffs on Your List by Dana Hunter
- Needle Ice Mania: Nature Is Art (Even When Attempting to Freeze You to Death) by Dana Hunter
- India banned love. But love must not be banned. by Taslima Nasreen
- Back to the book by aronra
- Outmarketed by Ophelia Benson
- Missing From The Picture by Cuttlefish
- I'm cured, no more meat by PZ Myers
- Guys in dark alleys shouldn't get upset if women fear them by Tauriq Moosa
- The book that continues to inspire college sophomores by Ophelia Benson
- Open thread on AETV #843: Russell and Tracie by heicart
- The Worst Restaurant Traits by Ed Brayton
- Just dropping by by Ally Fogg