On 1 September, we added another wave of bloggers to Freethoughtblogs.
It is now 1 October. Like clockwork, we have yet another wave incoming. I’ve organized them geographically, to help you realize how we’re closing in on you.
- En Tequila Es Verdad. Pacific Northwest, God’s Own Country.
- A Voice of Reason. Georgia. There are atheists in the South.
- The Atheist Experience. Texas. You may have heard of Dillahunty & Glasser’s show.
- The Crommunist Manifesto. Vancouver, Canada. What’s with all the Canadians here?
- WWJTD. Ohio. PZ wanna-be. He’s adorable.
- Rock Beyond Belief. Foxhole atheist, currently deployed somewhere. Anywhere. He could be sneaking up on you right now.
- A Token Skeptic. Australia. We now have a beachhead in the Southern Hemisphere.
You should fear us. The awesomeness is rising, right on schedule. You now realize that you must visit the Freethoughtblogs home page every day, and then…not bother to leave.
Hmmm. Are there any other worthy godless blogs out there to which we should extend a pseudopod prior to absorption?