That weird guy Dave Ng put out a call for bloggers to flaunt their drinking containers. That’s easy, at least.
1. Can you show us your coffee cup?
As if there were just one…
2. Can you comment on it? Do you think it reflects on your personality?
From left to right:
- I wrote some imaging and lab automation software that was marketed by Axon Instruments a decade ago, and I still have a few of their cups around.
- Yay, Minnesota Citizens for Science Education!
- I went to the Darwin exhibit at the AMNH, and now I drink from Chuck’s head.
- A bit hard to see there, but it’s the classic Darwin fish in gold on a black mug.
- ScienceBlogs, of course.
- There’s a nice Pharyngula parody site, Phawrongula, and the creators sent me an official Phawrongula mug.
None of those reflect anything about my personality.
3. Do you have any interesting anecdotes resulting from coffee cup commentary?
No. Drinking coffee is serious business.
3. Can you try to get others to comment on it?
I doubt it. Now everyone will refuse to comment, just to be contrary.