I was not at home for a few days. She was alone. A girl came to give her food and water everyday, stayed with her for an hour or two. But it definitely did not make Minu the philosopher happy. Since I came back she made my body her bed, my face her pillow. She …
Tag Archive: Cat
Apr 02 2013
She is Minu, my adopted daughter. She is an extraordinary cat. I wrote books on her. A famous film maker is going to make a film about her life. Many articles were written about her philosophy. She had a solo TV show. It was about her football. She was an excellent football player a couple …
Jun 14 2012
She is Minu the philosopher. A 7-year-old cat. She was born in India. She does not believe in god. She laughs at humans when they practice religion. She gets angry with humans because they practice a cruel, disgusting, dehumanizing, unjust caste system. She believes in evolution. Minu used to believe that cats were first domesticated …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- Jafafa Hots on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Gilgamecha42 on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- benetaylor on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Muhammad on A religious mother murdered her son for ‘failing to learn the Quran’
- Amit Shukla on Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Sunday school for atheists by Stephen "DarkSyde" Andrew
- Sunday Song: Assholes by Dana Hunter
- Israeli President Backs Marriage Equality by Ed Brayton
- Mock The Movie: The Indestructible Man transcript by Jason Thibeault
- Proof that Hellenism is the true religion by aronra
- What This Depression Survivor Hears When You Call Religion A Mental Illness by Miri, Professional Fun-Ruiner
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- The Return of Matt Wykoff by Ed Brayton
- More examples of the double standard in the Middle East by Mano Singham
- Rage Blogging and Drama: The Elan Gale Story by Jason Thibeault