I don’t hold to a rigid comment policy. The following is not a complete list of rules, but a rough description of the rules I usually enforce:
- No anonymous commenting. Pick a pseudonym and be consistent about it.
- No threatening violence. I don’t care if you are joking.
- No homophobic or transphobic slurs, except to discuss those words.
- No demanding that I respond to you. That means no sea-lioning.
- Behave yourself outside of my blog. I am more likely to block your comments if you have a bad reputation.
- No spoiling the puzzle in the banner. If you want to check solutions, contact me.
In general, I don’t mind off-topic discussions.