I don’t hold to a rigid comment policy. The following is a rough description of rules I usually enforce:
- No anonymous commenting. Pick a pseudonym and be consistent about it.
- No demanding that I respond to you.
- No threatening violence. I don’t care if you are joking.
- No homophobic or transphobic slurs, except to discuss those words.
- Behave yourself outside of my blog. I am more likely to block your comments if you have a bad reputation.
- No spoiling the puzzle hidden in the banner. Send me your solutions.
Purely unproductive comments, such as comments composed of insults, will be deleted without notice. Off-topic discussions are tolerated but not encouraged.