(Source: Discovery) She is like my grandma. She looks as if she is saying: tora ato gondogol koris na to. toder jwalay ektu bishram nite partasi na. chupchap thakte paros na kisukkhon? khaisos, ekhon ghuma. oto lafanir ki hoise? bandrami kom kor. oi pulapan, maramari koris na. shanto hoia shuia thak. ar ta jodi na …
Tag Archive: Human speech
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Love must not be banned. But India banned love.
- Fresh water lake on Mars!
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- benetaylor on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Good on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Taslima Nasreen on Fresh water lake on Mars!
- richardelguru on Fresh water lake on Mars!
- trina on Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- I'm cured, no more meat by PZ Myers
- Guys in dark alleys shouldn't get upset if women fear them by Tauriq Moosa
- The book that continues to inspire college sophomores by Ophelia Benson
- Open thread on AETV #843: Russell and Tracie by heicart
- The Worst Restaurant Traits by Ed Brayton
- Just dropping by by Ally Fogg