If you weren’t paying attention this week, I:
- Laid out my argument for why science is better than religion;
- Talked about a race and free speech issue in Belgium;
- Talked about religion’s strange pre-occuptation with sex, and gave an hilarious example;
- Shared my suspicion about why Canada isn’t as crazy as the US; and
- Gave you a taste of David Chapelle.
Be sure to tune in this week when I:
- Talk about why “colour blindness” is a very bad idea;
- Break character for a moment to talk about something dear to my heart;
- Talk about some things that make me happy;
- Highlight the rising number of interracial marriages; and
- Show you some cartoons!
So make sure you tune in, because you don’t want to miss all the good stuff!