On Sunday, I put out a video about Kent Hovind, which sounded fine to me, but I got a lot of complaints that the audio sucked royally. I couldn’t hear a problem, until I tried listening on my iPhone…and yeah, it sucked. I got suggestions that it was a phase cancellation problem, so I tinkered and tried to fix it.
I’ve uploaded what I think is a corrected video. Try it! Let me know if it works!
The solution was an inelegant brute force fix. I took my file, split out the audio and video into two separate files, loaded the audio into Audacity and saved it back out as a mono mp3, and then fused the two files back together. This copy seems to work fine on my phone, anyway.