Unaccountably, multiple people suggested this for our fundraiser: make me sit through some awful, atrocious bit of media while everyone watches me. The form was vague, I think the appeal was entirely in making me weep.
I’ve scheduled it, but we have to get the details down now, and I have questions.
- OK, what media? I suspect no one was thinking of an Attenborough documentary. Make suggestions! The constraints are that it’s got to be something accessible, so a YouTube something or other, or Netflix. Something by Ray Comfort (boring!), Pureflix (too easy),a horror movie (I might enjoy it), a superhero thingie (I’d probably hate it)? Name things in the comments.
Am I supposed to do this alone? Anyone else you’d like to drag down to hell with me? Company might make it more entertaining.
How? It should be streamed to YouTube for the greatest reach, but I could set up something with OBS and/or Discord, or even Zoom. Give me ideas!
This is definitely a rough work in progress, but here’s where you can watch whatever abomination we cobble together.
And remember, this is a fundraiser.
- Our GoFundMe, Defense against Carrier SLAPP Suit
- The FreethoughtBlogs PayPal
- My personal PayPal (it all goes into the fund)
- Sign up for my Patreon account (ditto, I don’t keep any of it)
Hmmm. Maybe I should auction off the right to name the media, or to share a spot in the matinee with me?