It’s May Day, and you know what that means… » « Yeesh, but anti-choicers are terrible people How did I end up with such cute grandkids? They didn’t get it from me, that’s for sure. Share this:PrintEmailShare on TumblrTweet It’s May Day, and you know what that means… » « Yeesh, but anti-choicers are terrible people
SC (Salty Current) says
Don’t know, but he’s extremely cute.
John Morales says
“We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.”
(H. L. Mencken)
chigau (違う) says
They are both cute.
Changelings? It’s probably changelings.
Tentacles. Has to be the tentacles.
My father is exceedingly fond of claiming responsibility for his children’s looks and brains, and we’ve learned not to groan (too loudly) when he says, “The kids got their good looks and their brains from me. Their mom still has hers.”
Sometimes looks work in a strange way. My eldest is beautiful. I know, parents are always prejudiced in favour of their kids, but she is. the little one is cute, but her sister is beautiful.
And she looks exactly like her dad. Not that I married an ugly dude, but he’s not somebody they suggested take up modelling.
The Vicar (via Freethoughtblogs) says
Toddlers are cute (or, at least can be, this one is). Babies are not. I’ve never understood how people can take what is basically a sentient potato that screams a lot and claim it’s cute.
Genes and DNA ,and all that kind of stuff ,plus sugar and spice and puppy dog tails .
Crip Dyke, Right Reverend Feminist FuckToy of Death & Her Handmaiden says
Okay, forgive me if I get this wrong, but… Recombination, meiosis, recombination, meiosis, then recombination?
Maybe your 25% went mostly to blood clotting and heart disease risk and vomeronasal variation and height factors and such, and the other 75% included most of the cute genes?
Some people are just dead lucky.