Well don’t you feel foolish? Look at what you missed this week:
- The ghost of Bertrand Russell and his flying teapot;
- Race and politics in South Africa in the face of the World Cup;
- A less-than-politically-correct argument against hate speech laws;
- Do Canadians have a national culture? I’m not sure; and
- The single greatest poem ever!
- And as a bonus, I took down a mind-numbingly stupid opinion piece on race in Canada.
That was all in one week! Are you sure you can afford to miss next week when:
- I discuss why I refuse to leave people’s beliefs alone;
- We learn the fate of Malawi’s most famous gay couple;
- The Roman Catholic Church gets even closer to getting it right;
- Ontario’s Supreme Court faces a major cultural conundrum; and
- Germs arrive (from Germany)?
Rhetorical questions are for pussies – you can’t afford to miss it. Stay tuned!