First, I’ll be auctioning off a PDF collection of Babbler articles published before I moved the FTB. Some of them haven’t been online in years. I’m still putting it together, but I’m pretty sure it will include the infamous “Bank of Roger” article and one of my favorites, “EvoPsych House.” The tentative title is God to Smite Bolingbrook: The Best of the Bolingbrook Babbler 1998 to 2017.
Here are the rules:
- Bidding starts at $1
- You can place a bid in the comments for this article or by email. I will post the amount of an emailed bid in the comments.
- The auction will run from 9/14/20 to 9/27/20 11:59 PM.
- The winner will only have to pay $1 more than the second-highest bid.
- For example, if the highest bid is $100 and the second-highest bid is $75, the winner will only have to pay $76.
- I reserve the right to refuse or reduce bids.
- After the auction, the winner will need to email proof of payment to receive the PDF.
(Thanks to Marcus for the rules.)
Second, I’ll be reading an excerpt from my in-progress novel: The Rift: A Bolingbrook Babbler Story. If the fundraiser reaches $250, I’ll post a recording. If it reaches $500, I’ll do it live! You can make a donation through PayPal.
Many of the other FTB Bloggers will be hosting auctions, participating in panels, and other events during the fundraiser. The schedule is here. It will be a fundraiser in the defense of free speech and a fun virtual conference. I hope to see you there!