Name: Luxander Pickel
Date registered: April 24, 2012
Luxander Pickel is a genderqueer atheist and nerdy Whovian. They care very much about church/state separation, people having rights, and encouraging skeptical inquiry everywhere. Lux struggles with depression and spends a lot of their time playing video games. When less debilitated by chronic illness, they love to write about social justice and make art while sipping coffee. Lux wrote for Teen Skepchick and Queereka for a time. They currently sort-of maintain a personal blog. You can find them on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and probably elsewhere.
- White House Response to Non-Binary Gender Petition — July 11, 2014
- I waxed my legs… [Pics] — June 17, 2014
- Religiosity Still ≠ Mental Illness — May 12, 2014
- Gender-Neutral Pronouns Rant — March 11, 2014
- Favorite Words — February 12, 2014