Ohio is key to Romney, if he loses that state his path to electoral bliss hits a brick wall. It’s mathematically possible for him to win, but much harder. Recent polls show Obama with solid lead in the state, but voters are fickle and events unpredictable. The good news is early voting begins in the Buckeye Stete this Tuesday, if you know anyone in Ohio, now would be a good time to call them. If you live and/or vote in Ohio, our fate is in your hands this week: now would be a good time to ask a friend or two if they want to head to the polls with you.
About the Author
- A Citizen of Earth
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Near-Earth Object
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Rock Beyond Belief
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Token Skeptic
- Zinnia Jones
- Christi ready to flip-flop on climate change?
- Guess who voted against emergency management & disaster relief?
- Tornado forms and devastates Oklahoma on cue
- The flying pet store of death returns
- Let’s put scandals & austerity in crystal clear context
- A Nooner unscrewed by the happy Professor
- Them crazy ants!
- Latest Benghazi attack begins to fall apart
- Atheist op-ed
- Your good ole day guide to marital bliss
- SallyStrange on Guess who voted against emergency management & disaster relief?
- mikeyb on Christi ready to flip-flop on climate change?
- naturalcynic on Tornado forms and devastates Oklahoma on cue
- Alverant on Guess who voted against emergency management & disaster relief?
- Ulysses on Guess who voted against emergency management & disaster relief?
- Geotrippin' Parte the Seconde by Dana Hunter
- Oklahoma Atheists need Your Help! *update 1* by Paul Loebe
- Christi ready to flip-flop on climate change? by Stephen "DarkSyde" Andrew
- Cross-Country Connections: Goofy by Brianne Bilyeu
- Guess who voted against emergency management & disaster relief? by Stephen "DarkSyde" Andrew
- Mary's Monday Metazoan: How ladylike! by PZ Myers
- I think we call that an own goal by PZ Myers
- "But I'm a man and I don't feel like I have any privilege." by Miri, Professional Fun-Ruiner
- More documenting the harassment by Ophelia Benson
- Open thread on episode #814 by heicart
- Leave Dan Brown Alone! by Ed Brayton
- Cis people: Help me get a sense of the landscape out there! by Zinnia