Hi there! Welcome to my blog.
Here are some of my very popular posts:
- What it is like to be a Muslim woman, and why we know what freedom is.
- What it is like to grow up in Hezbollah culture.
- To the gynecologist who gave me a virginity test when I was 18.
- What it is like to be an Ex-Muslim woman
- Sex and virginity when consent is not a consideration.
- Part Two: What it is like to be a Muslim woman.
- The bigger lies you’ve been told in denial of Muslim women’s oppression.
- How we can discuss Islam in better ways: A response to Alex Gabriel on Dawkins and Islam
- 4 mistakes you make when you talk about Islam
- I don’t oppose the hijab because I was forced; I oppose the hijab because it sucks
- The racism of the white wolf who cried Islamophobia
You might also want to check out the permanent pages of this blog. They explain who I am and what this blog wants to do, what the title of this blog is all about, and what the images of this blog are all about (complete with more cool photos). I also answer a whole lot of questions about this project and myself.
Take a look around and share anything you like! The ex-Muslim voice can always use more exposure.