I was at UNESCO to receive Universal Citizenship Passport on May 23. It was really a great day. André Cohen, from Mouvement Utopia wrote an article here as a guest blogger about our celebration for the freedom of movement and settlement. Freedom of movement and settlement – It used to be a Utopia, it is …
Tag Archive: Universal Citizenship Passport
May 24 2013
I received a Universal Citizenship Passport yesterday. The organizers seriously issued passports for 100 people . A milestone was achieved yesterday with the official launch of the Organisation for Universal Citizenship at UNESCO in Paris and the official handover of passports to people. I am grateful to Emmaüs International, France Libertés and Mouvement Utopia for …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- Ahmed on Maldives! You too?
- Ophelia Benson on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- nope on Elevatorgate India style
- Lee Turnpenny on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- birger johansson on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- In defence of the War on Christmas by Alex Gabriel
- Interlude: "To Paradise With Pleasure Haunted With Fear" by Dana Hunter
- "God Bless America", Karen Stollznow on Atheists Talk by Stephanie Zvan
- Happy Nerdy Christmas -- Santa Baby, Geek Edition by Ashley F. Miller
- For allegedly hurting religious sentiments by Ophelia Benson
- Plaintiff’s treating physician suspected by Ophelia Benson
- Bullying at 35 thousand feet by Ophelia Benson
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- The Return of Matt Wykoff by Ed Brayton
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist. by Taslima Nasreen