Hindu-Muslim violence flares in Northern India. 38 people are killed. Politicians divided India in 1947 to make Hindus and Muslims live peacefully. 65 years passed, they haven’t found peace yet. Politicians still make use of religious sentiments to attract votes. They do not really give a damn about any damn peace.
Tag Archive: Muzaffarnagar
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- birger johansson on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- StevoR : Free West Papua, free Tibet, let the Chagossians return! on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Schlumbumbi on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Tuhin on Bangladesh sucks
- mohit on Elevatorgate India style
- Proton masses don't change with time by Mano Singham
- Happy Belated Anniversary to Me by Ed Brayton
- On that fake Paris Hilton Tweet by Tauriq Moosa
- Nelson Mandela Dies, Conservatives Play Pretend by Ed Brayton
- The War on Christmas Hits Texas by Ed Brayton
- Gordo 'Discerns' Spiritual Battle in Lesbian Legislator by Ed Brayton
- Bullying at 35 thousand feet by Ophelia Benson
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- The Return of Matt Wykoff by Ed Brayton
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist. by Taslima Nasreen