Allah sent Muhammad buraq, the winged horse, so that Muhammad,the prophet could travel to heaven. He went to heaven on buraq and met Moses, Jesus, a few more bearded guys and finally Allah the almighty. Now look at the condition of Bangladesh today. They don’t have enough vehicles to travel. Millions of people are travelling …
Tag Archive: Buraq
Aug 14 2012
Muhammad visited heaven and hell. He met Allah, the creator of the universe. It was 7th century. There was no space-shuttle or airplane or helicopter. He did not have wings to fly. Angle Gabriel brought a buraq, a white animal, smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey. Some people imagined buraq as kamdhenu, …
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Sweden is closing its prisons. What about a prisonless world?
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist.
- Where is Hamed Abdel-Samad? Is he killed because he is critical of Islam?
- End Violence Against Women
- Elevatorgate India style
- The Cat
- On the day of children’s rights
- Mars 4 billion years ago.
- Anti-rape underwear
- nope on Elevatorgate India style
- Lee Turnpenny on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- birger johansson on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- StevoR : Free West Papua, free Tibet, let the Chagossians return! on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Schlumbumbi on Fatwas. Court cases. Now an FIR against me for telling the truth.
- Bullying at 35 thousand feet by Ophelia Benson
- [Lounge #443] by PZ Myers
- Open thread on AETV #842: In Which Russell and Martin Are Adorable by Russell Glasser
- The Return of Matt Wykoff by Ed Brayton
- Courts must not rule on circumcision, even in Israel by Ally Fogg
- Why and how a Hindu Brahmin became an atheist. by Taslima Nasreen