Recall the post from a few days ago about the questions to be addressed at an interfaith panel that I will be on tomorrow (Thursday). I just received an email from the event organizer saying that they had slightly changed the questions for discussion. The old six questions and details of the event can be seen here and the new questions are:
- Why is there something rather than nothing?
- Are the gods of all the religions the same?
- What happens to us when we die, i.e., is there a heaven?
- Why do bad things happen to good people, i.e., what is the nature of evil?
- How does your religion address others from different faiths?