July 14, 2013 at 8:53 am
have you forgotten recipe instructions?. I love spaghetti with clams and your dish looks amazing!
July 14, 2013 at 1:52 pm
A minimalist approach to recipe sharing – how post-post-moderne. Faux-toes d’cuisine as performed art so we can enjoy filling in the blanques?
Comradde PhysioProffe says
July 14, 2013 at 3:10 pm
(1) Sautee a fucketonne of garlic in plenty of olive oil with black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
(2) Throw in a pound and a half of scrubbed manila clams and stir briefly to coat well with oil.
(3) Throw in 2/3 of a cup of dry white wine, turn up the heat, and bring to a boil.
(4) As the clams open, pluck them out with tongs (making sure to allow all the juice to drain into the pan) and reserve.
(5) Turn the heat to medium simmer, throw in a bunch of chopped flat parsley, and allow to reduce while you boil the pasta in salted water.
(6) Salt the sauce to taste, throw in about 3/4 cup of pasta water, throw in the drained pasta, and finish on medium-high for a couple minutes, adding the clams near the end.
(7) Plate it, and if you want, grate some reggiano parmigiano on top.
July 15, 2013 at 12:42 am
Fantastic CPP. Thanks a lot.
July 15, 2013 at 7:45 am
You left out the “molto fucken al dente” part.
Enter your WordPress.com blog URL
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.