Comrade PhysioProf is still giddy from his decisive win over Dr. Isis the Scientist in the First Meat Course. This week, Comrade PhysioProf has prepared Pork Chops Stuffed with Cheese and Prosciutto in a Mushroom Sherry Sauce. All the details and shit are inside the crack.
First step is to go to your local butcher shop and get some nice pork rib chops and have them pound them out flat.
Three Pounded Pork Chops
Half Pound Bra Duro Piedmontese raw cow milk cheese (like fontina)
Three thick slices Prosciutto di Parma
one pound white potatoes
half pound brussel sprouts
four cloves garlic
one pound baby bella mushrooms, sliced
one cup chardonnay
half cup oloroso sherry
mixed dried italian herbs
Mushroom Sherry Sauce
(1) Sautee mushrooms in olive oil, with salt and pepper to taste, until they are reduced down like this:
(2) Add the one cup of white wine and half cup of oloroso sherry, and reduce a bit. Then add about one tablespoon of fine white flour, and cook until it thickens like this:
(3) Sauce is done. Reserve the shit in a motherfucking bowl.
(1) Cut potatoes into lengthwise quarters, salt and pepper and dried herbs on top, and brush with olive oil:
(2) Bake the motherfuckers for about 45 minutes at 450 degrees until they look like this:
Sautee the motherfuckers in olive oil with salt and pepper until they are nearly done and then throw the sliced garlic in and cook until the garlic is nearly carmelized, like so:
Stuffed Pork Chops
(1) Lay out the pounded chops:
(2) Lay out a slice of prosciutto in the chops:
(3) Put the grated cheese in there:
(4) Tie the mothers up. These are small, so they get rolled along the long axis of the rib bone. But if you get big ones, they could be rolled perpendicular to the long axis of the rib bone.
(5) Dip in egg and dredge in flour like so:
(6) Pan fry the motherfuckers until they look like this:
Put the fucking chops on the plate with the potatoes and brussel sprouts and pour some of that motherfucking sauce on the chops. YUMUMUMUUMMMMMM!