We’ve been missing it, and it sounds like it’s been a phenomenal success.
- In Raleigh, NC, three people, including a sheriff’s deputy, were wounded when a shotgun gun accidentally discharged at the show’s safety check-in booth.
- In Medina, OH, a gun dealer was checking out a semi-automatic pistol he had just bought shooting an old friend if his in the leg and arm.
- In Indianapolis, IN, a man was loading .45 he had just purchased when ha accidentally shot himself in the hand.
- In Tupelo, MI, an accidental discharge grazed one man and injured a four year-old child with bullet fragments after hitting a wall.
- In Marietta, GA, an man was shot in the ankle by a friend who was showing it to a third person.
Maybe if we made it Gun Appreciation Month these idiots would end up exterminating themselves. Although I’m afraid they’d probably end up taking out a few innocent bystanders, like that four year old.