Name: Paul Fidalgo
Date registered: March 28, 2012
Paul Fidalgo is a writer, actor, musician, and professional skepto-atheist. As communications director for the Center for Inquiry (which totally does not endorse anything on this site), he writes the daily blog series The Morning Heresy, and is also a contributor to Friendly Atheist. He holds a master’s degree in political management from George Washington University, and his original music can be enjoyed here. He lives in Maine with his wife Jessica and children Toby and Phoebe. You can endure his tweets as @PaulFidalgo.
- The Universe is a Slacker — May 14, 2013
- It’s Okay to Put Down the Book — May 12, 2013
- Where Obama Has and Hasn’t Blown It — May 11, 2013
- Women in Tech Put Up with a Lot of Crap Too — May 11, 2013
- Thank You For Enduring the Bullshit, Star Wars Kid — May 11, 2013