Name: Dana Hunter
Date registered: September 26, 2011
You want to know about Dana Hunter, then, do you? I'm a science blogger, SF writer, compleat geology addict, Gnu Atheist, and owner of a - excuse me, owned by a homicidal felid. I loves me some Doctor Who and Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. Sums me up. I'm a Midwest-born Southwesterner transplanted to the Pacific Northwest, which should explain some personality quirks, the tendency to sprinkle Spanish around, and why I'll subject you to some real jawbreakers in the place names department. My cobloggers, Karen Locke, Jacob and Steamforged, and I are delighted to be your cantineras y cantinero. Join us for una tequila. And feel free to follow @dhunterauthor on Twitter. Salud!
- The Cataclysm: “A Sudden Exposure of Volatile Material” — December 9, 2013
- Sunday Song: Assholes — December 8, 2013
- Interlude: “To Paradise With Pleasure Haunted With Fear” — December 7, 2013
- New at Rosetta Stones: We’ve Reached Johnston Ridge! — December 5, 2013
- Interlude: “Lateral Blasts of Great Force” — December 4, 2013